Pages

29 September 2019

Perpetual Calendar Series - September

Hello Crafty Friends,

It has certainly been a while, but I have filmed, edited and finally posting a completed month for my Perpetual Calendar.  Allow me to introduce September! The video is at 4 times the real life speed so it took me a couple of hours to complete this month start to finish (excluding the many interruptions from the family), which I think is a pretty manageable time commitment.  It did help that I used my heat gun to speed up the trying time. I also got a chance to you my new Waffle Flower Media Mat which I loved to paid on but think in future I will still mix my Daniel Smith and Schmincke paints on a white porcelain plate (I don't know what it is about porcelain but it mixes so beautifully on it) the built in pans will be awesome for my Tim Holtz distress ink and my liquid watercolours though.  I've listed the supplies and colours used for this month below the video (sorry no links I haven't set up any affiliated accounts as of yet).


If you wish to view the set up of each calendar month and hear me speak about the supplies used check out my previous post Perpetual Calendar Series - Set-up where I stamp out and prep the calendar months ready for painting.






Paper: Hot Press Arches
Stamp Set: Flora and Fauna Pop-Up Camper
Paint:  Daniel Smith: Camper (Graphite Grey) Flowers (Opera Pink & Quin Coral) Stems & Grass (Sap Green)
           Schmincke Horadam Aquarell: Camper (Burnt Umber & Cobalt Turqoise) Flowers (Lemon Yellow) Stems & Grass: (Phthalo Green & Prussian Green)
Paint Brushes:  Black Velvet Round 4 & 6 and Pro Arts Prolene Round 0
Calligraphy Pen: Jane Davenport Mermaid Pen - Black Ink
Lines Pen: Copic Multiliner Warm Grey 0.3
Calligraphy Book: Creative Lettering and Beyond
Ruler: C-Thru T Square Ruler
Media Mat: Waffle Flower Water Media Mat
Pipette
Mason Jars x  2 for water


PS. Keep your eye out for a new video coming soon (April) ha ha I know totally out of order but I am half finished editing the video so should be up soon. October is still a work in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment